Sunrise 230 Watt Multi-crystalline solar module
Sunrise are a large manufacturer of solar panels, with 300MW of production capacity. There are several reasons why we currently stock and recommend Sunrise Multi-crystalline panels:
- Sunrise have significant investments in R&D, and continue to be at the forefront of solar technologies.
- Sunrise modules have no negative power tolerance putting them in the upper group of brands for performance quality.
- Sunrise are a low cost Chinese manufacturer that have given us a written guarantee that they only use A grade cells in the manufacture of their panels.
- It seems to us that the quality of their product is very similar to the quality of a Suntech or Trina product but the pricing is 10-15% below Suntech or Trina pricing. As such we think there is a sound economic argument for considering their product.
- Although we have only been selling Sunrise panels since mid 2011 other Australian wholesalers have been using Sunrise panels for several years without any negative complaints on consumer forums websites.
- The Sunrise module warranty is insured by Chubb.
- Sunrise now have representation in Australia for customer support.
Features of the Sunrise modules
- solar cells offer high conversion efficiency of up to 18% for Monocrystalline and 16% for Polycrystalline cells
- positive power tolerance + 3%, no negative power tolerance
- produced with rigorous quality control standards and a worldwide certification program
- power output warranty of 25 years with warranty insured by Chubb Insurance
- strong R&D program keeps Sunrise products at the leading edge of solar technology and continues to increase efficiencies and reduce costs
- continued growth in capacity enables Sunrise to provide excellent customer service of high quality solar energy products
- solar design solutions that are redefining architectural designs across the globe